22 janv. 2010

it's free !

Everyday I love you,
Quels doux mots, n'est-ce pas?
ça me donne envie de faire des ptits cadeaux!
2 quick pages en free !
Everyday I love you,
what sweet words, It isn't?
It means to me the wish to make you
some gifts!
2 quick pages in free !
retrouvez mon kit Everyday I love you
à 2€ chez digital-crea!
You can see my kit Everyday I love you for
2€ to digital-crea!

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

Anonyme a dit…

SUPERBE
un ti kdo sur mon blog ;)

Vavie a dit…

coucou Seni! merci pour ce beau cadeau!! je voudrais savori si tu aimerai etre une creatrice invitée sur mon forum clean et simple? tu offrirai un kit pour un challenge et tu aurai un peu de pub pendant la durée du challenge, 1 semaine, si çà te tentes : vavie974@hotmail.com
merci!^^

lammogliagirl a dit…

What a wonderful surprise! I expected the 2 QPs and I received an entire kit! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent :)